Wednesday, December 21, 2016

♥ Simon Says...Make it Sparkle! ♥

The countdown is on!! 4 more days until Christmas! Time is fling by! Personally I can't wait for this year to be over with! The worst year ever for me! But, I am looking forward to Christmas. The kids make it all worth it!! Love seeing Christmas through their eyes! Today also marks a new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This weeks theme is....Make it Sparkle!



The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Hero Arts. I am using the Vintage Wishes Clear Stamps and Dies Combo for my card. Such a cute set!!


I stamped all the images using Jet Black StazOn on some Neenah Solar White Cardstock and then added some Aleene's Tacky glue to the images and then "poured" on lots of FloraCraft Diamond Dust Glitter to make everything glisten.


The background paper is from the Sweet Peppermint Paper Pad by Prima. I also added some HA Neutrals Mixed Accents (white pearls) as well.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

                  Image result for merry christmas

hugs...


12 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Love this 3D winter scene Melissa, the whole design of this is stunning!! I absolutely LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Tricia Coffin said...

This card stands out. In other words, it is OUTSTANDING! :-) I just love it! Merry Christmas!

Lin said...

I love your sweet scene, Melissa, so elegant in just black and white and sparkles! That is a gorgeous stamp set! Merry Christmas to you, my friend!

Carol H. said...

WOW! Your card is beautiful!!!!!! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I've had my eye on that Vintage Wishes stamp set. It looks so good here, and the different layers of images look wonderful!

Stephanie said...

Stunning design, Melissa! I love the dimension!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Mandy said...

Oh lovely girlie I know how you feel and sending you a huge hug.
Your card is so beautiful Melissa! I absolutely love the scene you've created
xxx

Unknown said...

This is my favorite of the cards shown. If I had seen this card design earlier I would have bought this set to use for my own cards this year. Will save this for ideas for next year. Love how you added dimension. Gorgeous!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

This is stunning! I love the look of the sparkly black and white!

D.Ann C said...

I just love the way you added fabulous depth to this lovely scene!

Mimi said...

Love this card!!! Yeah, 2016 has been a rough one... definitely ready for 2017!

梁爵 said...

2020.06.06酒店小姐的基本介紹跟工作內容有YouTube頻道是以辛辣話題做為主題,其中一集他們跟酒店幹部預約小姐「框到底」(包整晚),訪談了我在酒店上班的日子從事八大行業的酒店紅牌小姐的不敢來酒店上班-酒店打工的原因生態,並且大公開要工作技巧。
YouTube頻道「酒店上班-酒店兼職-兼差如何達成人生的第一桶金」親自前往酒店帶人出場,回到家中做了酒店兼差不是一個複雜的工作環境?訪談,一開始就談及職場須知 【酒店PT 】「薪資」話題,這名「酒妹」(未透露姓名,以此做為代替)的月薪居然高達30幾萬,她甚至還吃驚做為工程師的蔗糖男月薪5到6萬「好低」。
「酒妹」透露有把禮服店當制服店在玩的客人,竟然就直接把小姐的衣服扯掉,或是摟人之後就把手直接伸進裙底的客人。「酒妹」說遇到這種變態客人,他們會先擋,但如果擋不住的話,只能藉口說要去上廁所,然後打電話跟行政求救。
酒妹還透露許多工作內幕,她們如果遇到好的客人,會使出手段來留住對方。「Owen蔗糖男」問說,傳說中「買框送S」(酒店術語中所謂的「S」就是有對價關係的性交易)的服務,「酒妹」爆出她個人的工作眉角是看對眼的話,「我就會跟他出去,送他這個(S)。」