Saturday, April 30, 2016

♥ Some of my favorite Prima creations! ♥

Do you love Prima products as much as I do? I pretty much use at least 1 Prima product every time I craft! I can't get enough of them! Love the vintage look of their papers and ephemera and the flowers are just gorgeous! So I wanted to show some of my favorite Prima cards over the past couple of years.


This card was made using Prima's 6x6 Butterfly Pape Pack, Manifest Epiphany Flowers, one of their zipper pulls, Finnabair Butterfly 3 Wood Stamp and the Finnabair Scale Wood Stamp.


This card was made using papers from their Printery line and some of their gorgeous lace trim.


This one was made using some of Prima's Bella Rouge papers, flowers and a Prima crystal heart.


This card was made using Prima Finnabair papers, Opuscule and Bulbe Flowers and the "brick wall" is from one of the Prima flowers packaging! ;)


This was made with more of Prima's Printery line papers (love them!) and a Prima Spool Button.


And lastly, this one was just posted earlier for Shimmerz. (See previous post!) I made a background using some tissue paper and paints and one of the Alphabet cards by Prima, some of their flowers, wooden clock and some Salvage District Wood Icons.


It was hard to narrow down some of my favorite Prima creations but these ones are definitely my favorite ones. :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

hugs...


5 comments:

Migdalia said...

I cannot choose a favorite one because they are all GORGEOUS!!Love them ALL!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Glennis F said...

Love them all

msmith434343 said...

All very lovely! I believe the third is my favorite, though! Wonderful job!

Karen Letchworth said...

Lovely Prima cards. If you're applying for the DT Call, I really hope you are selected. You'd be fabulous working with their products. I also wanted to send you my condolences, and please know that I have been praying for you and your sister.
Hugs,
Karen

Virginia L. said...

you do BEAUTIFUL work with Prima products, Melissa! You have that special touch and style. I am thinking of you! Hugs!