Wednesday, April 27, 2016

♥ Simon Says...Anything Goes! ♥

Hello! We have a new challenge up at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! It's ANYTHING GOES!!
This week the Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Stampendous! I am using the Wood Background Cling Stamp for my card. I love the size of this stamp and it's so fun to use the Ombre Inks from Hero Arts on it. I am using the Pool to Navy Ink Pad.


I'm also using some Prima flowers, May Arts Natural Twine, KaiserCraft Burlap Trim and some Hero Arts Neutrals Mixed Accents (Pearls).


The stamped "hello" is from an old Technique Tuesday stamp set.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope you have a super fabulous day!!

hugs...


11 comments:

Marcie Sharp said...

That background stamp looks amazing with ombre inks. Great card!

Lin said...

Oh, Melissa, this is gorgeous - what a wonderful shade of blue! You've put a big smile on my face this morning!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Melissa, beautiful flowers with the gorgeous background and super twine!!

hugs
Heather xx

Kelly Massman said...

such a pretty card! love the whole thing!

Gayatri said...

The background is AMAZING! I loved it the moment I looked at your card. Great card. Love it.
Gayatri xx

Caryn said...

This is stunning, I love the colour of that flower.
Hugs,
caryn xxx

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous, Melissa! Love the blue ombre woodgrain! WOW!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lori Aragon said...

The Blues... one of my favorites!!! Gorgeous and elegantly created Melissa. You really know how to use wood backgrounds...any medium :)

Oh...by the way, I'm currently getting my craft room in order (such a terrible mess from just throwing things around - including dumping on the floor). Hubby bought me a shelving unit so I can begin to get organized and actually have room to craft! He told me the other day that he's excited for me to get crafting again. Wow... just Wow... that's our God!!!

Much love and prayers of blessings upon you and your family ♥

Unknown said...

So lovely...
Not much of a blues fan :), but I like your creation a lot.
Have a great day, Melissa!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! The background works wonderfully for the blue flower piece.

Tee said...

I love the shabby chic feel! Very pretty!