Wednesday, October 14, 2015

♥ A Shabby Shimmery Card and Snowflake Tag ♥

Hello!! Stopping in with a couple of sneak peeks of my new Shimmerz DT creations! Too see the full photos and how to make them, please visit the Shimmerz Paints Blog HERE. I would also appreciate if you left me some love over there too! :)


This first sneak peek is of a shabby chic card using 2 amazing Shimmerz Products that gives any card, tag or project wonderful texture, shimmer and dimension!


I used some beautiful collages from the iralamija shop and Prima flowers as well.


This next one is a tag that I made using a super easy way of making an ombre background using these Shimmerz products.


Don't forget to stop by HERE to see how it was done!


And don't forget, when you place your order for Shimmerz, make sure to mention my name, Melissa B, in the "Notes to Merchant" Section of your PayPal checkout. You will receive a FREE Shimmerz Product with your purchase! ;)


Shimmerz has lots of exciting plans on the horizon!! Make sure you are on the lookout for what's ahead!! ;)

Have a wonderful day!! Be back later with my Simon Says Stamp post!

hugs...