Wednesday, November 23, 2011

♥ Simon Says... Tag You're It! ♥

This week's FUN challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog is to make a tag! You can incorporate a tag onto a card or make a tag that can be attached to a special present for Christmas, Hanukkah or even a Birthday!

I made some Christmas tags that I can easily attach to a present and you can make a little pocket in the back to hold a gift card or money. With the awesome JustRite Spellbinders Nested Frame Die they are so easy to make! I love this die set. You can do so many things with it! After running the larger rectangle die through my Cuttlebug, I stamped Tim Holtz's Santa Letter ATC Rubber Stamp onto the tag. You can then run the next size die through your Cuttlebug, attach it to the back, only gluing the bottom and two sides, leaving the top open to make a pocket. There you have a wonderful handmade Christmas Tag/Gift Card Holder! You can even add a longer piece of ribbon to it, so it can be hung from the Christmas tree!


Here is a closeup of all the tags.

Tag #1

Tag #2

Tag #3

Tag #4

As always, Heidi will generously give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore!



I am also entering this into the My Partner in Crafting Crime's Christmas Tag Challenge!
And finally, the winner of my last Giveaway is....Kristen Woods!  Kristen please shoot me an email with your snail mail addy! I will be having my HUGE End of the Year/Christmas Giveaway shortly!! You won't want to miss it!! ;)

Have a wonderful and safe Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Hugs and lots of turkey!!
♥ Here is a list of some other products used to make the tags! ♥
            ~ Just Rite's Deck the Halls Cling Set
            ~ Epiphany Shape Studio Button Tool
            ~ Autumn Leaves Clear Bag O Buttons
            ~ Bottle Cap Inc. Antiqued Gold Bottle Caps
            ~ Bottle Cap Inc. Christmas Express Images
            ~ Maya Road Vintage Wood Snowflakes
            ~ Doodlebug Chunky Sugar Coating Glitter
            ~ Cuttlebug Machine
               and ribbons and trims.



12 comments:

Linda Breedlove said...

These are all sooooo pretty... I LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE!
THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

Crafty Loops said...

Melissa these tags are absolutely beautiful. I love them. Lee x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous collection of tags, Melissa! Each one is a piece of beautiful art all by itself :) I love the touches of snow balls,jingle bells, and bottle cap!! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful tags Melissa.
luv
Debby

Knerten said...

These tags are truly awesome, Melissa :-)

Auntie Em said...

Gorgeous tags! So sparkly and festive.
Thanks for sharing and inspiring! :)

Heather said...

Wonderful, stunning tags Melissa, all are gorgeous but each has it's own individuality, if I had to choose it would be my no#2 I think - errr may be!!!
hugs
Heather xx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what a super tags, there all gorgeous sweetie
kristen congrats hunni for winning
hugs angelique

Ani said...

Beautiful tags! Love them all!
Hugs, Ani

Robin said...

These are all such fab tags!!! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime!!
Robin

Angela said...

Melissa, these are dazzling tags! I was inspired to use up some cardboard that comes in my husband's laundered shirts for tags in round and whatever shapes. Thank you so much for sharing!