Monday, January 17, 2011

♥ White Shabbiness with a touch of HOT Pink! ♥ TSTR #45

This week we have another fun challenge for you over at The Shabby Tea Room! It is to create a card or project using white or cream and one other color.
I went with hot pink. I used some beautiful paper by Echo Park, a white foam heart soaked in white glitter, a Studio G stamp, little wooden hearts that I painted white, inked the edges with pink and glittered up, some of Debbie's scrunched seam binding ribbon, white doily, punched white heart, Prima roses, Melissa Frances resin key and a handmade stick pin.

I also made a pretty, shabby white heart gift box. I painted a wooden heart box white, added some punched white hearts smothered in glitter, white trim, white pearl stick pin and a Echo Park cs sticker and pink satin bow.
This week's sponsor is Webster's Pages! You can win a fab prize from them!
Check it out!
And here is the beautiful inspiration photo.
Now, don't forget to check out the rest of the Shabby Girls for some beautiful inspiration!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Cathy Clark-Santie - Papier Girl
Clare Buswell - Clare's Creations
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch

I am also entering this into the following challenges:

~ Really Reasonable Ribbons: #16 Heart theme with ribbon
~ The Beary Scrap Challenge Blog: Friendship or Love

Have a great day!

Hugs...

33 comments:

Linda said...

very gorgeous creations
hugs linda

Silvia said...

What a lovely card you've made.

gr. Silvia

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, I love it and the little box is delish!

Andrea C said...

this is just gorgeous work, have become a follower not for the candy (I already have a cuttlebug, very generous of you) but I love your work and can't wait to see more x

Diane said...

Beautiful card and box....I have a few of the wood hearts boxes....thanks for the inspiration!!

Cheri W said...

Wow...both are beautiful! Love the softness of this card...romantic and sweet!

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Hermoso proyecto, es tan delicado y romantico, me encanta la caja.
♥ Hugs from Vzla ♥

Juls said...

wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Just stunningly beautiful! Hugs JUls

vena7 said...

Piękna .stempelek bardzo mi sie podoba .pozdrawiam

Brenda Brown said...

Stunning work Melissa, really shabby and beautiful.
Have a good week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Jingle said...

These are so pretty!

Debbie said...

Jaw dropping GORGEOUS! I love those stamped images ... where are they from?? Must have them!! The matching gift box is beautiful ... this is such a 'Debbie' set with all that glitter and pink :)

Sonja said...

For me it is hot white and shabby pink ;o) GREAT ! It warms me up ...

Have a nice evening,
Sonja
http://scrapadoe.blogspot.com

Deborah Saaranen said...

What beauty on this page! Love the glimmer and frosted gleam!

Nelly said...

Woow, so romantic works - love them!!! Your card is really perfect for romantic memory and Valentine day!!!! Oh, so perfectly done - no words...

Elen said...

What a lovely card!

sallysbitz2 said...

This card is just stunning & the matching too x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Sally said...

Love your creations.. Your blog is always such an inspiration to me. Have left you a little something on my blog

Маги said...

Gorgeous card and box!

Mimi Pierre said...

Wow, how this project was beautiful. I can not describe.
You really are an artist.
Congratulations!

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous, love all the detials!!

Loz said...

{gasp} your work practically takes my breath away Melissa! I love the vintage shabby chic (but suck at it!) this is just gorgeous with the splash of pink, that seam binding is stunning (gotta get me some) and i just love it all !!! ♥

Maria said...

Lovely creations...so pretty!!!

Auntie Em said...

Your card and little box heart are so beautiful! Can something ever really have too much glitter, especially when it's the pretty clear glitter that sparkles and shimmers? Love it!
Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday today!!! :o)

Debbi said...

Wow! Love your creations. So beautiful.
*smiles*
debbi

Lici4ka said...

Очень красивая открытка!

Sasha said...

Beautiful creations!! :>)

Jamie said...

Your card and box are awesome, you hit the white shabbiness dead on and I love the hot pink. Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge, hope to see you again next time! Good luck!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Kelly Massman said...

Oh, what a beautiful card! I love the romantic feel!

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects Melissa! Love the white with the pop of hot pink!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D

Unknown said...

Your projects are simply gorgeous! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Patricia Mae said...

Very cute card, Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Beary Sweet Challenge. I hope to see you again. Good Luck!
~Patricia

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Absolutely stunning Melissa! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge to include "love" or "friendship". I love your card!

I dropped you an email. :)

Cheers,
Susan